Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Only thing reliable

Well it appears that Hannah's blog is the savior of the day. I have not been able to get on it all day exept for now. I don't know why the emails aren't going through on our military accoutns, tomorrow I'll be up on yahoo hopefully that is a more trustworthy site. I am excited I'm ready as hell for all this to happen. As like you I'm bored, even though I'm busy I miss the family life. Right now all I can think about is our little trip to Croatan just wish we would have taken some pictures. We'll have to be more adiment about taking pictures something to docuemt our lifes. But I hope wish and pray everyday Hannah is born soon, but see if she's born on my birthday then I could buy whatever I want and make the excuse its for Hannah!!! Love ya Juan

No comments: