Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hi Juan,
enjoyed your pics. I guess it's good to be busy. Makes the time pass fast. I try to call Amy about every day. she sounds tired but that is normal. And probably not to change anytime soon.
Rick got a new mower today. He's so pumped. he wanted one of those zero turn tractors so that is what he got. He got the yard (sorry, I'm supposed to call it the "lawn" ha!) mowed pretty quick.
Travis came over and cooked hamburgers. Mom and Dad were here too. We finally had some nice weather. Could be a little warmer. Grandma gets cold easily. Not me, I think it's perfect - 68 and sunshine.
Everyone here is really excited about Hannah's arrival. I've been picking up some diapers and stuff so Amy doesn't have to bring stuff like that here when she comes. Didn't realize how high disposable diapers have gotten. So much to getting ready for a baby.
Just wanted to write a little and let you know we were thinking about you. Be careful and come home safely. We love you.
Mom

No comments: