hello everyone, no little hannah yet. but tomorrow is the due date so keep your fingers crossed. talked to juan today and he is doing good. he's as excited as the rest of us are, if not more. if you all are thinking of sending a package to him he had some other suggestions, just remember the tuna too though. He said he wants healthy snacks like sunchips, granola bars, oatmeal, and those sorts of things. Maybe a tube of icy hot since he is going to the gym a lot to work out.
Anywho honey, you never commented on the pic I put up of you. I thought it was funny. It was good to hear form you today. I always look forward to our weekly talks, I feel better afterwards knowing your safe. Don't forget to open the smaller birthday card before you call me next week. And call your mama every once in awhile, she misses you too. Your aunt Mary Lou called the other night too, thought I would tell you. She said to tell you that everyone misses you and Ted is drinking beer for you. Thought that was funny.
Well, I'll go for now. Hopefully next time I am on here I will be posting pics of your daughter. I'm not getting my hopes up too much though. It'll happen when she is ready. Until I talk to ya again, I love you and miss you. Take care and I send hugs and kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment