Thursday, April 24, 2008
Hannah
Well Looks like the Docs think that Hannah needs to come out, so for those of you that don't know Amy has been induced I just called her 1100pm her time 600 AM my time. She is good, she's on putocine, to help incude her, she's already at twice the amount that our friend Lauri is at, she is also at the hospital. She's also already had her epedural so if she doesn't diolate ,which she hasn't been then they are going to do a C section however we don't know when we will find this out. Hannah weights around 6lbs they estimate, so at least she's bigger than I was when I was born. But I'll be on here throught the day, I'm gonna call in about 12 or so hours, or they will call when she's born if I havne't already called. Hopefully we can get some pics up here as soon as possible. Love ya'll thanks for the support
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment