Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hey babe
Hope your on here later on,I replied to the email you sent with the invite and just noticed its not your email address full one anyway sorry but heres the email I sent you earlier. Unfortunatley its pretty much the end of the day so I wont be on here most likely again till tomorrow morning for me. But don't worry about the blanket, i'm fine with just my pancho liner it works great!!! But I'm good so don't worry about getting into the camper or anything. Hopefully tomorrow I can remember to bring in the camera so I can post some pics and video of us out here. Well I don't want to but I got to get back to work so I'll talk to you later babe Love ya

Can you send me your full crash email address I think its at hotlive or something right?

Hey babe,
Yea I got on the blog I think I figured it out though there, not sure how but I did. I'll have to try to get some pics and video's on there if not then I'll burn them to a CD's for you and lauri. And If I remember correctly Mesa said he would watch the pups not sure if that changed though. I'm gonna start working out today so we'll see how that goes. It was good talking to you yesterday on the phone, I think we'll be calling about every two days because his daughter's in the hospital and your pregnant and stuff. Well I'll get on here later, if no one is in here, if not then I'll get a hold of you another time. I know its Saturday over there so I'll try later so you have more to read and stuff. I'll let you know how our room is setup.

Love
Juan

No comments: