Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hello

Well I just had lunch, some pork and tuna not bad, its starting to get hot today, a little bit of a walk from work to the cans and chow. my hands seem like they are getting darker so I can just imagine my face will and arms will soon be darkified from this hellish heat!!! But I thought I would get on here while I had a chance hope your day goes good, I'll try to get on again before I leave for the day, I know there is still 7 hours left in my shift but time goes quick so for me it will be here before you know it. Its 5 your time right now so you'll be asleep for another hour or so then you'll be getting up and on here, I've posted some of my pics I gotta take more of me and the area and stuff. But this will be enough to get you started. I tried to post a video but it was too big, I'll have to figure out how to do it, or maybe shrink it. I tried to email it to you also but its to big, might have to do it from my yahoo, to you hotmail but that will be later, you may just have to wait for the CD. But I love and miss you talk to you soon

Love
Juan

No comments: