just talked with Amy. She's moving furniture. They say expectant moms get a burst of energy just before they go into labor. Maybe she'll start soon. I know she's pretty miserable. And I'm very anxious. Everyone keeps asking me when I'm going to NC. I should be able to leave any time after the 18th. I have an interview that day but nothing that will keep me here after that.
I got some stuff together to send you a package. Amy is supposed to email your mailing address to me today. Hopefully I'll get it mailed in the next few days. Anything you can think of that you need just let me know and I'll get it and stick it in there with it.
No news here otherwise. Putting in time at school until I'm done for the semester in late May. Rick still busy at Honeywell. Weather turned cold this weekend but hopefully the last of it. Maybe we can get started golfing soon. Working in the yard too.
Stay safe. I'll check in here from time to time. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment