Sunday, April 20, 2008
Hi
Well finally after fighting with the computer for the last 3 hours to let me get on the blog, not sure if I'm on email just yet keeps kicking me off. I knew this morning that Hannah had not come yet cause I'd of gotten a phone call or woken up by Dorre if she had. So only 6 more possible days she could be born on. I'm am very anxious!!! I'm ready. I did see the picture you posted but its wrong, very wrong cause I don't think I'm a BADASS I freakin know it!!!!!! It was good to talk, I'll have to figure out how to call a TX morale line so I can call mom, by the way mom good to see you got on here!! crazy whats this world coming to when the Grandma to be figures out how to blog!! its funny. Well I'll let ya'll go for now see if someone replies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment