Monday, April 28, 2008
Beautiful
Hannah is so beautiful its crazy, she is just perfect!! I can't wait to get home and hold her. I've saved the pics that you posted exept the top one and bottom one, for some reason they didn't go through, when you have a chance do you think you could email me those. I don't know why it does it, but I had to re-post/delete my outside dustyness picture several times before it stayed on there. Thankgoodness your there with Amy helping her out and whatnot, I appreciate it. Sue the watch dog, thats funny, as long as he doesn't think she's little bunny rabbits I think we'll be good. But I know ya'll are busy over there so I'll let you go for now, I tried calling around lunch time over there but couldn't get through so I'll call again in the morning like I did yesterday love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment