Hi Juan
Amy wanted me to get some new pictures to you tonight. Hannah is growing and looking more like you every day. She kept us up last night for awhile but finally went to sleep. I'm hoping she will be sleeping through the night by the time Amy has to go back to work. Otherwise she'll be so tired. She is such a good baby and is so alert when she's awake. Sometimes she just likes to lay and kick.
We finally got your package in the mail today and then I found the triscuits left out so we'll have to put that in the next one. We'll be making bread again on Sunday so hopefully I can get a box out shortly after that.
Better get these pictures posted. We're praying for you and anxious to have you home.
Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment