Sunday, May 25, 2008
Hey
Mom, Thanks for the package, hopefully you got the pic I sent you, I sent it to your email account so that you could send it to the massac county hospital that sent me two package and one included a church bulliten. If you didn't get it let me know and I'll resend it to you. Yea I got the diaper at first I thought it was a joke, but then I realized it was real, thank goodness I didn't open the bag. Theres not really much else I could think of to send, just healthy snacks, which is hard to do because nothing is really healthy for you these days. But maybe some dried fruits, and some triscuits, well its good you guys have gotten to play at least a little I haven't played in a while. But ya'll take care over there. Love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment