Sorry no pictures posted in awhile. Amy and I are going to have something today. Got a wireless card for the laptop so now I can get both computers going on the internet. this old laptop has quirks now and then.
Everyone here is fine. Rick and I are enjoying your mom and dad's visit. My dad was here the other night and got to talking about tamales so your mom is going to show us how to make them tonight. Hopefully when you get home we can all get together like this again.
Hannah is such a charmer. Funny how she can look so much like you and then other times just like Amy. Either way she is beautiful and you'll have your work cut out for you in about 15 years or so. Amy said you both may need to be cleaning your guns when the boys come knocking. haha
Better get up and moving. Want to get those pictures posted asap.
Love you, IL Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment