Hey all,
So far its a good day, I've been getting to talk to Amy just about everyday its good. I've gotten to hear the baby scream a few times to. I'd much rather hear her grumbling in the back ground but I'll take a scream to. The duststorms have ceased over here for now anyway. I was playing with a stick over here pretending to be a ninja and wacked myself in the head right by my eye, it stung a little... not much else I can actually say on here. Just that so far so good the squadron is doing good, no one hurt or anything like that. Everyone give my baby kisses and hugs but don't give her oho, its spanish for I don't know what but mom can explain it to ya'll. If she does happen to come down with it let my momma work her magic with the egg trick!!
Love ya'll
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment