Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hey Juan,
Hope you're doing well. Amy said you got the package we shipped from here. Just so you know it was her idea to send the dirty diaper. Cause she loves you so much I guess. She and Hannah seem to be doing well back in NC. Can't believe little Hannah is one month old today! Amy is taking her for her checkup on the 27th. I'm anxious to see how much bigger she has gotten. I think she likes to eat. Not a lot going on here. Rick and I have played a little golf but not much. Too much going on. Weather has been much better. Wish it would be like this all year. I baked some more of that friendship bread and froze it to send in your next package. I want to try and get one mailed before I leave to go back to NC. If there is anything you need/want me to include let me know. We miss you and will be glad to get you back home. Take care. We love ya.

No comments: